Pages

2012-01-15

What are your happy songs?

I'm little peed off in these days. So i like to listen to some music to cheer up myself. Recently, I have listened Korean and Japanese singers' songs. I think K-pop is classy and idol groups' dance is so amazing. My favorite groups are wonder girls and girls generation, 2NE1. I heard that they're going to release their albums in U.S market. Especially, 2NE1 is known for their creative fashion style and powerful dance. These make their popularity increasing very fast. Girls generation has been recognized with beautiful members and popular love songs.
 
Wonder girls "DJ is mine"
Girls generation "The Boys"
Teen Top "I'm gonna be crazy"
Ellegarden "Ring"
PINK - "So What"
Lady Gaga - "Edge Of Glory"
 
What are your favorite songs?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Site Meter