Pages

2012-01-24

My visit to Insadong

 "At Star cafe Ms Lee"

I'd like to talk about my trip to Korea last year. I was invited to one of my friends' home in Korea last summer. He took me around several famous places in Seoul such as Myeongdong, Nam mountain, Insadong. I spent meaningful time with my friend there. I haven't forgotten sweet jujube tea and congenial atmosphere in Insadong until now. Both of things were quite impressive to me. As you know, Insadong is a very famous spot in Korea and it is already known to many travelers but there are still a lot of interesting places to see around that we have never known.  If you have a chance to trip to Korea, It may be worth getting around Insadong to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Site Meter