Pages

2011-11-02

The London Korean Film Festival 2011



I heard, 3th Nov~24th, The London Korean Film Festival 2011 will be held in Cambridge, Sheffield, Newcastle, London. Shinee (K-pop group) will put on a dance performance to celebrate this event.

it's opening movie is "Arrow, The Ultimate Weapon(2011)". it was one of the most popular movies in Korea. Closing movie is "The Unjust(2010)" and about 300 other movies will be screened. The director of The Unjust who has made lots of action movies will have a meeting with fans. I'm quite intrested in Korean culture and have been to there twice last year.

I think K-pop and Korean movies have something to attract people. I'm going to go to it's london event with friends and I hope that I will enjoy exotic cultural contents a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Site Meter