Pages

2011-07-14

Anything needs to be freezed to eat for her

As you see, She looks a usual korean girl (22 years old). but She has an unnatural appetite.

she always keep boxes of ice on fridge.


Freezed nuts


Freezed bacon


a freezed can coffee. For eating this, she have to cut the can with scissors.


freezed seaweed soup


dried radish greens sherbet


Freezed rice balls


Freezed Ramen


-_-


Freezed tofu




Freezed tteokboki


Freezed sundae

huhh...while uploading pictures, I feel so displeased. As for me, I eat ice the only time when I want to drink something cool. I don't like iced something as much as than She. She is a special korean woman. What a strong stomach she has. If I were she, I would be dead by diarrhea.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Site Meter