Pages

2012-01-17

What type of person do you really hate?

Guys, I'd like to talk about my office life little to you. I'm always stressed by my shit coworker. he has short temper and he gets crazy frequently. His hobby is blaming people that he hates. Even the person concerned is sitting near him, his blaming doesn't stop.

I saw that he blamed one coworker in the office by using his computer. He typed some bad words on the word processor and showed it to other people. I think he is something wrong with his moral or mental system. Recently, I came to drink alcohol more before than to stress out with other workers and i'm gradually getting crazy about mak gul li(it's a kind of rice alcohol). I think he is the most terrible type of a person for me and he won't step down from the top in my blacklist forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Society Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Site Meter